MODERN BOYS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

gonna take your mama out tonight.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Penitence Garner
Made of VINTAGE♣Lives on BOTOX.
Penitence Garner

Masculin ♦ messages : 4
♦ date d'inscription : 24/04/2010
♦ âge : 35
♦ copyright : peppercorn
♦ avatar : Lisa Kudrow

They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Empty
MessageSujet: They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.   They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. EmptySam 24 Avr - 14:10

They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. 28rzmlt
FORMULAIRE A2B17
.................................................................................
♥️ Nom de famille : Garner
♥️ Prénom(s) : Penitence Susie
.................................................................................
♥️ Nationalité/Origines : de nationalité Britannique, elle a aussi des origines irlandaises.
♥️ Date & Lieu de Naissance : Née le 16 mai 1966 à Brighton.
♥️ Age : 44 ans.
♥️ Profession : Secrétaire.
♥️ Identité Sexuelle : Femme.
♥️ État Civil : Divorcée.
♥️ Orientation Sexuelle : Hétérosexuelle.

PROFIL MEETIC
........................................................................................................
♥️ Pseudo/Prénom : Devinez qui c'est hihihihihi.
♥️ Age : 21 ans
♥️ Célébrité Choisie : Lisa Kudrow
♥️ Copyrights avatar/icône : Peppercorn
........................................................................................................
[img][/img]

IN BED WITH ME
Cette partie est réservée à votre personnage, son histoire et son caractère. Elle devra contenir des détails physiques, des passages permettant de cerner ses qualités et défauts et bien entendu, l'histoire de votre personnage. 30 lignes minimum sont attendues, mais vous êtes libres de choisir la longueur; de même, vous pouvez rédiger cette partie de la manière qui vous convient le mieux.

here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here here

LE PREMIER ÉPISODE
Ma tête... Ma tête ! Que s'était-il encore passé la nuit dernière, nom de Dieu ? Je me sentais si mal et j'avais l'impression que quelqu'un frappait avec un marteau sur mon crâne, tentant de le faire exploser. J'eus énormément de mal à me lever mais il le fallait, car j'avais la désagréable impression de ne pas être supposée dormir.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Eli Roy
You'll be HASBEEN♣Before you're a WANNABE.
Eli Roy

Masculin ♦ messages : 863
♦ date d'inscription : 10/04/2010
♦ âge : 34
♦ copyright : Lora / Number(6)
♦ avatar : Matt Dallas

Gayté
Relations:
Sexualité: Homosexuel(le)
Degré de "gayté":
They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Left_bar_bleue100/100They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MessageSujet: Re: They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.   They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. EmptySam 24 Avr - 21:07

Callum ? :oO':
Callum Star
BONNASSEen chaiffe
Callum Star

Masculin ♦ messages : 2063
♦ date d'inscription : 03/01/2010
♦ copyright : ©lion + shauni
♦ avatar : Jude Law
♦ pseudonyme : yeahyeahYEAH.

Gayté
Relations:
Degré de "gayté":
They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Left_bar_bleue92/100They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)

MessageSujet: Re: They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.   They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. EmptyMer 28 Avr - 18:11

OH SHEISSE ! C'est l'âge qui m'a trahi hein ?
https://modern-boys.1fr1.net
Castiel Romanov
BONNASSEen chaiffe
Castiel Romanov

Masculin ♦ messages : 303
♦ date d'inscription : 08/04/2010
♦ âge : 31
♦ copyright : twentythree
♦ avatar : Jamie Dornan
♦ pseudonyme : [S]hadow

Gayté
Relations:
Degré de "gayté":
They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Left_bar_bleue85/100They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

MessageSujet: Re: They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.   They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. EmptyMer 28 Avr - 18:16

Lisa Kudrow !!! They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. 675141

Bienvenue à toi. They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. 446798
Callum Star
BONNASSEen chaiffe
Callum Star

Gayté
Relations:
Degré de "gayté":
They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Left_bar_bleue92/100They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)

MessageSujet: Re: They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.   They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. EmptyMer 28 Avr - 19:37

Ui. C'est l'amour de ma vie.
Eli Roy
Eli Roy

Gayté
Relations:
Degré de "gayté":
They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Left_bar_bleue100/100They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MessageSujet: Re: They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.   They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. EmptyMer 28 Avr - 20:03

Callum,
Tu connais la série Mon comeback ?
Callum Star
BONNASSEen chaiffe
Callum Star

Gayté
Relations:
Degré de "gayté":

MessageSujet: Re: They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.   They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. EmptyMer 28 Avr - 20:50

C'est une de mes séries préféréééééééeeees They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. 632616
Eli Roy
Eli Roy

Gayté
Relations:
Degré de "gayté":

MessageSujet: Re: They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.   They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. EmptyMer 28 Avr - 22:36

Copainnnn They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. 632616
J'ai le coffret - c'est une de mes séries fétiches !
Alexander L. Hudson
All these BOYS♣All these GIRLS.
Alexander L. Hudson

Masculin ♦ messages : 201
♦ date d'inscription : 11/04/2010
♦ copyright : White Rabbit
♦ avatar : Matt Lanter
♦ pseudonyme : Kari

Gayté
Relations:
Degré de "gayté":
They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Left_bar_bleue69/69They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

MessageSujet: Re: They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.   They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. EmptyJeu 29 Avr - 16:35

Bienvenue sur MB !
    Amuse toi bien parmi nous.
    cheers

Liza, la classe =).
Callum Star
BONNASSEen chaiffe
Callum Star

Gayté
Relations:
Degré de "gayté":

MessageSujet: Re: They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.   They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. EmptyJeu 29 Avr - 17:02

Eli Roy a écrit:
Copainnnn They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. 632616
J'ai le coffret - c'est une de mes séries fétiches !
Elilabonnasseauxgoûtsdesuprabonnasses.

Note to self: after a LONG day at work, I don't wanna see that ! I-DON'T-WANT-TO-SEE-THAT. I don't wanna see that! I don't WANNA see that! I don't want to see that. yeah

Merci Alex. M'enfin j'étais là avant toi They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. 710568
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.   They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks. Empty

They call me Penitence, and that's my name, and that's bullocks.
Page 1 sur 1